Tuesday 20 November 2018

Mouse and Flowers Thank You Lever Card

Good morning friends

For some reason this year, I just could not get into Autumn themed colours or cards. I'm just craving bright and happy colours, so when I needed to make a Thank You card I pulled out this sheet of patterned paper. I also grabbed the Lever Card die set and Lever Card Layering dies from Our Daily Bread Designs.


The panel with the Thank You pivots from the front to the inside when the card is opened.



I added the cute mouse from Karen Burniston's Christmas Animals, the flower from the Upsy Daisy Pop-Up die set, and a stitched cloud from the Outdoor Scene set. The Thank You is also from Karen Burniston and is one I get a lot of use out of.

I trimmed the right leaf off of the flower stem so it would fit better in between the mouse's paws, and also had to trim off the tail and rearrange it so that it would fit on the card panel without sticking out.


I can write my message on the white Fishtail banner area, which I matted with turquoise and added some Bakers Twine at the top edge.

Supplies:
Turquoise, pink and white card stocks
Patterned paper - American Crafts
Lever Card and Lever Card Layer dies - Our Daily Bread Designs
Stitched square die - Elizabeth Craft Designs
1066 Thank You - Karen Burniston
1061 Christmas Animals - Karen Burniston
Fun foam
1047 Upsy Daisy Pop-Up (flower) - Karen Burniston
Dashing Rectangle dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Stitched fishtail banner dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
1045 Outdoor Scene (cloud) - Karen Burniston
Copic markers
Sakura white gel pen
Bakers Twine

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!