Friday 9 November 2018

Holiday Package Lever Card and Bonus Flat Card

Good morning friends

It's Fun Fold Friday here on my blog, and I have a Christmas Lever Card to share today. I've had this patterned paper in my stash for a couple of years and I think it's been one of my favourite stacks to use.  The gifts piece was die cut from a piece of the patterned paper and I added some snowflake stickers to the card front.


When the card is opened, the gift panel pivots to the inside. I used the Lever Card die set and the Lever Card Layer die set from Our Daily Bread Designs.



I love how all the papers coordinate with each other! The third panel has a snowflake sticker and a stamped rectangle where we will sign our name. The final panel layer was cut from another patterned paper in the stack and I added an acetate greeting in between the two snowmen.


While I had the paper out anyhow, I went ahead and made a flat holiday card for the stash. With pretty papers like this, I didn't do a lot more than die cut the panel from a portion of the 12 x 12" sheet using a rounded corner stitched die. The 'joy' die was a free gift-with-purchase from the Taylored Expressions booth at the Mesa Rubber Stamp show last Spring.


The holiday gifts were fussy cut from a different paper scrap and layered in front of the snowman. I also added a lot of glitter - this is a holiday card, after all.



Supplies:
Lever card die and layering dies - Our Daily Bread Designs
Patterned paper - Recollections
Red and cream card stocks
Stickles
Acetate embellishment and stickers - K & Company
Holly Jolly stamp - MFT Stamps

Red card stock
Double stitched rounded rectangle dies - Our Daily Bread Designs
Patterned paper - Recollections
Stickles
Joy die - Taylored Expressions
Word stamped inside - Lawn Fawn
Stardust glitter pen - Sakura
Crayola marker

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!