Friday 16 November 2018

Autumn Leaves Flip-It Thank You Card

Good morning friends

It's Fun Fold Friday here on my blog, and today's share is an Autumn themed Thank You Flip-It card.  The fancy edge circle Flip-Its die by Stephanie Barnard is exclusive to the Stamps of Life and I really like how the edge dresses up an A2 card. The patterned paper has lovely sparkly bits in it and I added some sequins too!

The large Thank You die is from Karen Burniston's newest release and since I'm making so many Thank You cards these days it's coming in very handy. It's a nice big size and cuts as a single piece which makes it easy to adhere to your project.


The sprig punch is by Stampin' Up, and I added the maple leaf from Karen Burniston's Autumn Elements, swiping it with a gold glitter brush pen.



Supplies:
Brown, Kraft card stocks
Fancy Edge Circle Flip-Its - Stephanie Barnard, exclusive to the Stamps of Life
Patterned paper - Recollections (I think)
Stitched circle die - MFT Stamps
1066 Thank You - Karen Burniston
Punch - Stampin' Up
1059 Autumn Elements - Karen Burniston
Aztec Gold Nuvo Glitter Pen
Sequins

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!