Monday 26 November 2018

Eagle Wobble Masculine Card

Good morning friends

It's Masculine Card Monday here on my blog and today's share is a card I donated to my Mom's nursing home. There are quite a few men in there and I think it's nice that they get a card specifically designed for them. I do include both masculine and feminine cards each month, as well as some generic ones that could work for either.


I have had these PSX stickers for many years, so I pulled them out and adhered them to white card stock. Then they got cut out and set aside to make masculine cards with. The eagle is mounted to the black strip in between the patterned paper pieces with an Action Wobble, so he bobs and wobbles around.



Finally, here is a peek at the inside.


Supplies:
Black, cream and white card stocks
Stickers - Personal Stamp Exchange
Action Wobble
Stamp inside - Stampin' Up
Deckle Edge die - Tim Holtz (Sizzix)
Patterned paper - scrap from my stash

Thanks for stopping by today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!