Wednesday 21 November 2018

Cupcake Fold-Its Birthday Card

Good morning friends

I am enjoying making shaped cards these days, so wanted to share one I made to donate to my Mom's nursing home. This one uses the Cupcake Fold-Its die set by Stephanie Barnard for Sizzix and papers from my stash.

With this die set you have the option of die cutting some dots for sprinkles, and I chose to cut them out of the icing piece and added glitter glue inside each one for some shimmer and shine.


For the back of the card, I die cut the shadow again and scored it across the top back and added my adhesive above the score line. I like how sturdy this makes these shaped cards and they stand up really well for display.




Supplies:
White card stock
Patterned paper - My Minds Eye
Stickles
Stamps - Stampin' Up
Fishtail Banner die - MFT Stamps
Cupcake Fold-Its - Stephanie Barnard, Sizzix
Card size - A2

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!