Wednesday 14 November 2018

Grateful For You Thanksgiving Card

Good morning friends

I love using this Stampin' Up Label Punch with scraps of patterned paper to create a background. It is a little time consuming, but very satisfying!


I have a 12 x 12" sheet of fall themed stickers that I am bound and determined to use it up and not store for another year, and I was able to use a couple of the smaller pieces on this card. Love that cute little hedgehog sticker! In fact, I pretty much love everything by Doodlebug Designs.  There was a gold heart on my stamping table, so I added it to the 'grateful for you' sticker for a little bling.


Finally here is a peek at the inside:



Supplies:
Label punch - Stampin' Up
Patterned paper and stickers - Doodlebug
Orange, brown and white card stocks
Dotted Scalloped Rectangle dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Sakura black glaze pen
Grateful for you sticker - Echo Park
Nuvo Aqua shimmer pen (gold)
Yellow folded duplex card - Recollections
Gold hearts on my stampin table
Inside stamps - Simon Says Stamp
Fishtail banner dies - MFT Stamps
Enamel Dots

Thanks for stopping by today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!