Monday 19 November 2018

Rustic Animal Birthday Cards

Good morning friends

It's Masculine Card Monday here on my blog, and I wanted to share a couple of birthday cards I made to donate to my Mom's nursing home.


I have had these PSX stickers for many years, so I pulled them out and adhered them to white card stock before cutting them out. The stitched journal cards were also in my stash - I cut out a whole stack of them from various patterned paper stacks a few years ago and keep forgetting to go through them for card layers. Which is why I cut them in the first place!




Supplies:
Kraft and white card stocks
Stickers - PSX
Tree Ring background stamp - Stampin' Up
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Stitched Journal Card die - Lawn Fawn
Patterned paper - stash
Stitched Rectangle dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Happy Birthday stamp - Papertrey Ink
Fishtail banner die - MFT Stamps
Words inside - C.C. Designs
Pine branch stamp - Stampers Anonymous
Chalks

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!