Thursday 15 November 2018

Two Panda Birthday Cards

Good morning friends

I'm sharing more Panda Birthday Cards, created with a Stampin' Up set I got last Spring during Sale-a-Bration. Most of the Panda cards I made went to our daughters for the grands to take to Birthday Parties, but these two went into my Nursing Home donation bag. I think they are nice and cheery for the residents.


I did a little water colour wash around the Panda's to make them stand out from the white background a little more.




If you want to see more of the Panda cards I made using these stamped circles, check out THIS POST from last week.



Supplies:
Panda stamp - Stampin' Up - Sale-A-Bration exclusive
White stitched circle die - MFT Stamps
A2 duplex green cards (white inside) - Recollections
Patterned paper - Taylored Expressions
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Inside stamp - MFT Stamps
Fine point markers

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!