Monday 12 November 2018

Birthday Card Duo for Boys

Good morning friends

It's Masculine Card Monday here on my blog, and I have a pair of birthday cards to share that are perfect for boys!


There is just something about Raquel's September 2018 Sketch #452 at the Crazy4Challenges Blog that really appeals to me, so I've used it again here for my cards. I had participated in a Stampin 'Up Paper Share last year, so went through those 6 x 6" papers and came across two prints that would work well, then pulled out this Happy Birthday Die by Stephanie Barnard for Sizzix.

Below is a peek at the inside:


These cards went to my daughter, for the grands to bring to the many Birthday Party's they go to in their town.

Click HERE to see Raquel's challenge and the sketch: 

Supplies:
Blue and white card stocks
Patterned paper - SU paper share
Happy Birthday 3-D Drop in Rectangle - Stephanie Barnard Sizzix
Enamel Accents
Stitched rectangles - Elizabeth Craft Designs
MISTI
Words inside - Papertrey Ink
Banner punch - Stampin 'Up

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!