Friday 30 November 2018

Sparkly Black and White Thank You Lever Card

Good morning friends

It's Fun Fold Friday here on my blog, and I'm sharing a Lever Card today. The patterned paper is glittered and very sparkly, which is hard to show in the photos.


Stampin' Up came out with black foil card stock in their holiday catalogue and I am really enjoying it. The 'thanks' was cut from it and I love how it catches the light.



The Lever Card die and the Lever Card Layering Die sets are by Our Daily Bread Designs.


I added some layered butterflies on the inside panels using a Stampin' Up punch and I wrote my note of thanks on the white rectangle.


Supplies:
White card stock
Patterned paper - My Minds Eye
Lever Card and Lever Card Layering die sets - Our Daily Bread Designs
Fishtail Banner dies - MFT Stamps
Black glossy card stock - Stampin' Up
Butterfly punch - Stampin' Up
Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
1002 Word Set 1 (thanks) - Karen Burniston

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. Love all the different black and white patterned papers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!