Thursday 22 November 2018

Scalloped Anniversary Card

Good morning friends

Today's share is an Anniversary card I made for friends who live in Arizona. Of course I pulled out this lovely succulent patterned paper by Lynda Kanase and also my new Scalloped Card Drop-Ins die by Stephanie Barnard.


I think this is a die set I'm going to get a lot of use out of - I love a scalloped card base! I have already used it without the smaller card front for an A2 scalloped card and love that it comes with a couple of fun word sentiments like this 'Happy Anniversary'.


Since I was able to hand deliver this card, I wasn't worried about bulk. I added double sided tape to the back of a piece of white fun foam, and die the the Happy Anniversary from the foam. It was then adhered to the shadow layer and popped up on the card front with a stitched vellum heart under it. I also added some pearls, which I rarely do if the card is going through the mail.


Inside I used another piece of this lovely patterned paper and I like how it shows through to the front of the card in the closed position. I die cut a white rectangle, stamped it then adhered it right inside the card.




Supplies:
Scallop Card Drop Ins - Stephanie Barnard (Sizzix and the Stamps of Life)
Dashing rectangle dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Patterned paper - Succulent Serenity, Lynda Kanase (Sizzix)
Green and white card stocks
Sheer Ribbon - stash
Fun foam
Scrap fo vellum
Stitched heart die - Elizabeth Crafat Designs
Bling - Stampin' Up
Words inside - Petal Palette, Stampin- Up

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. beautiful as always, this reminds me I need to make hubby an anniversary card. Thanks for the reminder :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!