Monday 5 November 2018

Oak Leaf Shaker Card

Good morning friends

I was in the mood to make a shaker card, so pulled out this set of Prickley Pear leaves (stamps and dies) and this is what I came up with.



I wrapped the braided trim around the foam tape for a nice clean edge when you see the card from the side.


Inside I used the Stitched Scalloped Border die (also by Prickley Pear) and I die cut the Prickley Pear leaves from the same patterned paper. I did some quick line work with a black fine point marker and inked the edges of the leaves.


This card will be on it's way shortly to a friend in the US and will be there in time for their Thanksgiving.

Supplies:
Patterned paper - DCWV
Oak and Maple Leaf 2, stamps and die - Prickley Pear Stamps
Stitched Scallop Border die - Prickley Pear Stamps
Stickles
Acetate
White and brown card stocks
Twine
Derwent water colour pencils
Water brush
Staedtler fine point markers
Sequins
1056 Squares Crosshatch - Karen Burniston
1044 Rectangle Crosshatch - Karen Burniston

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!