Sunday 11 November 2018

Large Balloon Birthday Card Duo

Good morning friends

Last month when I was ordering the new Diorama die set from Our Daily Bread Designs, I noticed this large balloon die on their website. I have several smaller balloon dies, but have had my eye out for a large one so I was happy to see this one.  Here are two cards I made with it and both will be donated to my Mom's nursing home.


The orange patterned paper panels were wrapped with black shimmer ribbon before adhering to the black card base, then the die cut balloons were popped up with fun foam for some dimension. I love dimension on my cards!


Karen Burniston's large Happy Birthday die makes yet another appearance, cut from black card stock and adhered to the balloons. It cuts as a single piece, and is large enough to make it easy to add liquid glue to the back side. I added some bakers twine and black Nuvo Crystal drops to finish off the card fronts.


Here is a peek at the inside ...



Supplies:
Black and white card stocks
Shimmer ribbon - Stampin' Up
Patterned paper - Cloud 9
Big Balloon die - Our Daily Bread Designs
Dashing rectangle dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
1030 Happy Birthday die - Karen Burniston
Fun Foam
Bakers twine
Inside stamps - MFT Stamps
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Grey and red markers
Sakura white gel pen
Black Nuvo Crystal Drops

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. Perfect die for birthday cards, can see you using it a lot 😊

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!