Friday 23 November 2018

Butterfly Katherine Label Pop-Up Thank You

Good morning friends

I've been sending out a lot of Thank You cards lately, so I'm sharing another one of them today.


I am getting a lot of use out of Karen Burniston's new Thank You die - I love that it cuts as a single piece and the bold font makes it easy peasy to adhere to your project. I also added some iridescent sequins and a l layered, punched butterfly to my card front.


Inside I used the Katherine Label Pop-Up to animate a larger butterfly!


You get so much dimension from the Katherine Label Pop-Up - it's always a fun surprise to open a card and watch the magic happen.




I've already heard from the recipient, who hadn't received a card with one of Karen Burniston's Pop-Up dies before. She really liked it!

Supplies:
Patterned paper - K & Company
1054 Rectangles Crosshatch - Karen Burniston
1011 Katherine Label Pop-Up - Karen Burniston
Green, white card stocks
1066 Thank You - Karen Burniston
Fine point black marker
Sakura white gel pen
Layered butterfly - Spellbinders
Butterfly punch - Stampin' Up
Sequins

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!