Sunday 4 November 2018

Happy Bird-Day Sketch Card

Good morning friends

Today's card is one I made for a sketch challenge (SC717) at Splitcoast Stampers.


I have had the patterned paper for several years, so it was fun to get it out and use a bit more of it. I die cut the birds from one of the patterned papers in the stack, then added some colour with Prismacolor pencils.


Of course I had to decorate the inside too. I'm really enjoying these rounded stitched rectangle dies!


Into the bag to donate to my Mom's nursing home!

Supplies:
Patterned paper - the Paper Studio
Kraft and black card stocks
Double Stitched Rounded Rectangle dies - Our Daily Bread DEsigns
Sakura black glaze pen
Happy Bird-Day - MFT Stamps
Fishtail Banner die - MFT Stamps
Prismacolour pencils
Bird dies - unknown

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!