Sunday 18 November 2018

Dog House Row Pop-Up Card

Good morning friends

Today's share is a card I made for a challenge at Split Coast Stampers, which was to make a thank you card for a rescue group who had gone above and beyond when a hurricane hit the Carolinas in the US.  Of course I had to jump in on the challenge! On the home front, our own Alberta Animal Rescue Crew Society (AARCS) had put out a call for donations and help as they were at their capacity with more animals needing help.

My thought is that anybody who helps out animals in distress is a hero and it doesn't matter what country you are in. So hubby pulled out a little used kennel from our garage and drove it to AARCS to donate and I made a cash donation to them to tuck into this card.

Here is the card front, using a Cut Apart from an Echo Park paper package. Such a true quote, right?



Inside I used Karen Burniston's new House Pivot Panels, turning the houses into a row of dog houses.  I thought that was fitting for a rescue organization!





Finally here is a top view of the way a Pivot Panel looks inside a card. Whenever I give someone a Pivot Panel card they turn it to view it from the top, so that is why I took this shot. :-)


Supplies:
Blue, Black, Red, Kraft, Brown and cream card stocks
Patterned paper & Journal Cards - Echo Park
Stitched fishtail banner - MFT Stamps
1054 Rectangles Crosshatch - Karen Burniston
1063 House Pivot Panel - Karen Burniston
1019 Gift Card Label (small oval) - Karen Burniston
1062 Evergreen Pivot Panel (tree) - Karen Burniston
Black fine point marker
1024 Cat and Dog - Karen Burniston
Stitched Fishtail Banner - MFT Stamps
1066 Thank You - Karen Burniston

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!