Wednesday 31 October 2018

Doodlebug Halloween Lever Card

Good morning friends

As soon as I saw the strips of leftover patterned paper in this paper package, I knew I could use them on a Lever Card.


The stickers were adhered to white card stock then cut out. I had to add the resin sticker eyes to the Frankenstein character - they are too fun not to use.


Here is the Lever Card open! I was able to use up some of the scraps from last year on these long narrow panels. Love that. I added several more stickers to the inside panel as well.


The white label is where we can sign our name, and I added a black glaze pen to the frog's eyes.


This was a fun card to send out for Halloween this year.

Supplies:
Lever Card and Lever Card Layer die sets - Our Daily Bread Designs
Patterned paper and sticker embellishments - Doodlebug
Orange and white card stocks
Resin eyeball stickers - Doodlebug
Sakura black glaze pen
Label punch - Stampin' Up

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. love the mix of papers and images you used on this card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!