Tuesday 23 October 2018

Pop 'n Cut Birthday Card

Good morning friends

Today's share is another older project - that didn't get posted even when I had my old blog! The watermark is from my old blog too, but I'm choosing not to re-do it.


The patterned paper has lovely pearlized bits in it that catches the light when you turn the card. I loved this Stampin' Up bird punch when it was first released many years ago and I still love it. I used an older Karen Burniston die set for my card base and the pop-up inside ... the Pop 'n Cut collection was from when KB was licensed with Sizzix.


The die cut label inside is also an older one from Karen Burniston and seeing it again here makes me want to pull it out. I used to use it SOOOO much! It's a BigZ die though, the thin metal dies are just so much easier to use which is why they are so much more popular. That and the storage issue - these BigZ dies do take up room!


Here is a side view so you can see the Pop-Up a little better.


I don't remember who I made and sent this card to ... and of course the notes on the supplies used are long gone. My style has also changed since this card was made! At the time I was happy with the card but now I look at it and think it's WAY too plain! If I were to re-do it today, it would have more layers and some sequins and ...

Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!