Sunday 21 October 2018

Halloween Owl Card

Good morning friends

Last year I purchased a cute Halloween paper stack along with a coordinating stamp set and cat punch. I set about making some cards but I didn't need them for last year so will be sending them out this Halloween.


I love owl images, so no way I could resist this stamp set and the owl fits perfectly on this 3 x 3" patterned paper moon/tree panel. I added some wiggly eyes to the owl as well.


Here is a peek at the inside - the cat was fussy cut from a different patterned paper set and was sitting on my stamping table so I added it to the inside along with the same sweet black crochet trim that I used on the card front. The little pumpkins were also fussy cut from a sheet of paper in the package.



Supplies:
Black and cream card stocks
Patterned paper - Stampin' Up
Crochet trim - Stampin' Up
Stamps - Stampin' Up
Stitched oval dies - MFT Stamps

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!