Friday 26 October 2018

Gold Foiled Thank You Trio

Good morning friends

It's Fun Fold Friday here on my blog, and I have a trio of cards to share today with two of them having fun folds.


First up is this Pop-Up Thank you card - I pulled out some lovely gold foiled patterned paper to use for my cards today, pairing them with kraft card stock.


The butterfly is from Karen Burniston's Circle Charm Pop-Up - it's such a sweet shape.


Inside I used the 'Thank You 3-D Drop-In' by Stephanie Barnard for Sizzix.  There is a stitched rectangle for me to write my message on as well.


 The second card is a Flip-It Card using the same Thank You circle as above, and gold foiled paper with a burgundy background instead of dusty blue.


I added a few gold sequins for some additional sparkle.



The third card is not a fun fold, but it does feature a fun die cut on the front!


I added another butterfly, gold sequins and gold shimmer paint tri-dots.


Inside the card there is lots of room to write my message.


Supplies:

Cream, Kraft card stocks
Thank You 3-D Drop-Ins - Stephanie Barnard, Sizzix
Card, Scallop with Thanks Sentiments - Stephanie Barnard, Sizzix
1038 Tropical Scene (scalloped border) - Karen Burniston
Stitched rectangle die - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Stitched Circle die - MFT Stamps
1046 Circle Charm Pop-Up (Butterfly) - Karen Burniston
Aztec Gold Nuvo Glitter Pen

Fancy Edge Circle Flip-Its - Stephanie Barnard, exclusive to the Stamps of Life
Patterned paper - Recollections
Kraft card stock
Thank You 3-D Drop-Ins - Stephanie Barnard, Sizzix
Gold Sequins


Card, Scallop with Thanks Sentiments - Stephanie Barnard, Sizzix
Kraft card stock
Patterned paper - Recollections
1046 Circle Charm Pop-Up (butterfly) - Karen Burniston
Aztec Gold Nuvo Glitter Pen
Gold Shimmer paint - Stampin' Up
Dot stamp - Stamps by Judith
Gold Squins

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. beautiful cards, love that foiled paper. And so cool you can use that thank you die on different styled cards

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!