Sunday 7 October 2018

Autumn Blessings Lever Card

Good morning friends

I'm back today with yet another Lever Card. I didn't actually make these all at once, but I like to keep the fall themed cards to post in September and October so I'm posting this card now. I made this one almost as soon as I opened the Lever Card die set and layering die set!


The stickers were adhered to white card stock before fussy cutting them out and adhering them with foam tape to the card.


This is probably my favourite way to decorate these Lever Cards - with a 'scene'. When you get the layering dies for the Lever Card die set, you can easily place the long narrow panel die where you want to on the patterned paper. Here I cut three of them almost right next to each other. I was using up a leftover piece, so added the sunflower pattern from the front to the far left panel.


It's hard to see in the photo, but the pumpkin, fruit and leaves are all embossed and shiny on the patterned paper.


Finally, here is a group shot for those that like to pin those.


Supplies:
Kraft card stock
Patterned paper - DCWV
Lever Card and Lever Card Layer Dies - Our Daily Bread Designs
1056 Squares Crosshatch - Karen Burniston
Essential Fishtail Sentiment Banners - MFT Stamps
Autumn Blessings stamp - unknown
Give Thanks stamp - Simon Says Stamp

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. you are having so much fun with this die!!!! Love that patterned paper on the inside of this card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used that large scale background image. I always get stumped with those.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!