Saturday 20 October 2018

C4C457 Thanksgiving Sketch Card

Good morning friends

It's Saturday and that means a new challenge at the Crazy4Challenges Blog. Our October Hostess is Kathleen Adams and since it's the third Saturday of the month it's a Sketch Challenge. Here is Kathleen's sketch: 



This is another fun sketch and I think it will come in handy when making several cards at once. I'm always looking for different layouts I can use for the Birthday cards I donate to my Mom's nursing home. 

For my card this week I made a Pop-Up Thanksgiving card, using the Pop-Up die included with the Explosion Card die set by Karen Burniston. The sketch is on the front of the card ...


... and on the inside too!


I picked up these cute turkey stamps by Pink and Main at the Mesa Rubber Stamp Show back in March. I'm such a sucker for cute Thanksgiving images! The sweet patterned paper is also by Pink and Main - it's the first and only pad I have but  I will be ordering more for sure. They come in 6 x 6" pads which is different for me as I usually go for the 12 x 12". Oh, and the large Fishtail Banner on the card front is also by Pink and Main. Can you tell I'm a fan?


YEAH for Taylored Expressions stamp set that actually has verses you can put inside your Thanksgiving cards. So many company's have words for the card front but nothing for the inside. I also love the sentiment on this stamp so added it to my card along with some glittered stickers.


Finally, for those that like to pin group shots to their Pinterest boards ... here you go!


Check out the C4C blog to see how the Crazies have been inspired by the challenge. We'd  love to see your take on it, so be sure to stop by the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and link up your creations. If you are uploading to an online gallery, please use the keyword C4C457.

Supplies:
Brown and white card stocks
Patterned paper - Pink and Main
Large Fishtail Banner dies - Pink and Main
Derwent Water Colour Pencils
Water Brush
Prismacolour Pencils
Wink of Stella
Copic Marker
Sakura Glaze Pen
Stamps - Turkey Day, Pink and Main
1069 Explosion Pop-Up - Karen Burniston
Nuvo Shimmer Pen, gold
Stickers - Paper Studio
Word stamp inside - Taylored Expressions

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!