Thursday 25 October 2018

Butterfly Thank You Pop-Up Card

Good morning friends

I needed to make a whole bunch of Thank You cards, so they will be shared throughout the coming months. I'm on a mission to USE UP some of my patterned papers that have been hanging around my craft room for too many years - and I did manage to finish up this old patterned paper stack by K & Company!


The front has a stitched, scalloped frame and a layered punched butterfly. The butterfly has glitter around the outer edge and some bling in the centre.


Inside I used the Thank You Drop-Ins die by Stephanie Barnard at The Stamps of Life. I really like her circle word dies - they work well on so many different card designs.




I wrote my message on the cream scalloped rectangle and the card is on it's way.

Supplies:
Patterned paper - K & Company
Card, Scallop with Thanks Sentiments - Stephanie Barnard, Sizzix
Thank You 3-D Drop-Ins - Stephanie Barnard, Sizzix
Pink, green and cream card stocks
Stitched circle scallop frames - MFT Stamps
Butterfly punch - Stampin' Up
Holographic circle stickers - Stampendous
Dotted Scallop Rectangle dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Stickles

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!