Thursday 18 October 2018

Halloween Bridge Card

Good morning friends

Today's share is a Halloween card I made last year. I was having so much fun with these (then) new Stampin' Up products, I kept making cards even after I had enough for both myself and my Mom to send out. This one is a Bridge Card, also known as a U Card. 


 The pumpkins and witches hat were fussy cut from patterned paper in the stack, and the cat was punched out from another piece of the patterned paper. I used the little word balloon from the Lorna Label Pop-Up and stamped a spider and the words on it.



The card folds flat for easy mailing in a standard A2 envelope.


I added some stamps on the back, and there is lots of room for us to sign our names.


Supplies:
Patterned paper - Stampin' Up
Black and cream card stocks
Cat punch - Stampin' Up
Grass 'stencil' - Karen Burniston (retired), 
Wink of stella
Glitter Dots
Boo to you! stamp - Simon Says Stamp
Lorna Label Pop-Up (Word Balloon) - Karen Burniston (retired)
Spider, bat and word stamps - Halloween Clear stamps, Karen Burniston (retired)

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!