Thursday 11 October 2018

Narwal Birthday Explosion Card

Good morning friends

Today's share is a fun card I made for our Great Niece. For the front I used Karen Burniston's alpha dies and this adorable Narwal stamp by Pink and Main.


Look at all the fun going on inside! I used the new Explosion card and a few more Narwals that are all dressed up for the party. :-)


I have had this patterned paper in my stash for a couple of years and I was happy with how well it worked for my card. I had coloured the stamped images last month, so I needed to find papers that matched them. That is opposite to how I usually work, usually it's the patterned paper that inspires my colouring choices.




Finally, for those that like to pin "Front and Inside' pics ... here you go!



Supplies:
Polka dot patterned paper (paper weight) - stash
1069 Explosion Pop-Up - Karen Burniston
Bazzill polka dot card stock
1030 Happy Birthday - Karen Burniston
1038 Tropical Scene (scalloped border) - Karen Burniston
White card stock
1055 Ovals Crosshatch - Karen Burniston
1053 Alphabet - Karen Burniston
Narwals - Pink and Main
Zig Clean Colour Brush Markers
Bristol Smooth card stock
Stitched Fishtail banner dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Stickles

Card size - 5 x 5-1/2" as per Karen Burniston's assembly video

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!