Monday 29 October 2018

Monster Penny Slider Card

Good morning friends

I have a fun Penny Slider card to share today. I actually made it in the Spring, and since I haven't posted it yet I'm doing it now. It's Masculine Card Monday here on my blog and this is a perfect card for boys!


The monster in the centre turns and slides along the track when you tilt the card. I used two pennies - one on either side of the track with a double layer of foam dots in between them, which gives the stamped monster the weight it needs to roll smoothly.


This card went to Sri Lanka, where we sponsor a young fellow through World Vision. I wrote him a note inside.


For some reason I don't have a record of the supplies I used for this card. Hmmmm.  I know the monster stamps & dies are by MFT as are the Wonky Stitched Rectangles. Pretty sure the slider die is by Elizabeth Craft Design.

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. oh how cute is this, love the monster slide up and down the track :0

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!