Thursday 4 October 2018

I 'Heart' Fall Lever Card

Good morning friends

I'm back today with another Lever Card. I'm totally in love with this die set! It isn't difficult to put together and I like how well it stand up for display.


I used sweet fall themed papers from Pink and Main, and a sticker sheet that I am bound and determined to USE UP for my fall cards this year. I added a little glitter here and there for some shine.


Here is the card fully opened where the front pivots to the inside for display. I had fun choosing different coordinated patterned papers for each panel inside. The little banner die was a 'free with purchase' stamp that Our Daily Bread Designs so thoughtfully included with my order.


A few more stickers and a punched label for us to sign our names and the card was done. This was my first time using Pink and Main patterned papers and I really like the quality. We plan on visiting the Mesa Rubber Stamp Show in early March next year, so I am going to budget for a few more of their 6 x 6" paper pads.


Into the Thanksgiving card stash with this one.

Supplies:
Kraft card stock
Patterned paper - Pink and Main
Lever Card and Lever Card Layering dies - Our Daily Bread Designs
Stickers - Echo Park
Stickles
Label punch - Stampin' Up
Small banners - Our Daily Bread Designs 

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!