Monday 15 October 2018

Four Masculine Birthday Cards

Good morning friends

It's Masculine Card Monday here on my blog, and I'm sharing four nearly identical cards that I made to donate to my Mom's nursing home. Since I want the residents to feel special when they get their Birthday card, I don't put too many of the same design in each month. I have sturdy paper bags that I use for my donation cards and I put one of these cards in each of the 4 bags I'm currently working on. That way I can still work assembly line style but each bag of 25 cards will have a good variety of designs inside.


Now this is not an original idea, there are similar cards all over the internet. And I've been wanting to try them out, since I adore both the woodgrain patterned paper and this stamp/die set from Stampin' Up. I will say I checked out the specific design by 'Kings on Paddington' for my card inspiration.



Of course, using the MISTI made the stamping so easy. Not a single mis-stamped or crooked image in the bunch.



Supplies:
White, black, kraft and brown card stocks
Patterned paper - Stampin' Up
Leaf stamps and dies - Stampin' Up
Nuvo Shimmer pen - gold
Happy Birthday stamp - Stampin' Up
Wonky Stitched Rectangle dies - MFT Stamps
Twine - Stampin' Up
Nuvo Crystal Drops
Celebrate stamp - Ranger
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Card size - 4 x 6" (because I have lots of envelopes for this size)

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. Perfect card for this fall season (though the logs are snow covered here). It feels good to do multiple cards when creating such large quantities. Just completed 30 this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful cards, love the paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!