Friday 5 October 2018

Pumpkins and Potions Flip-it Card

Good morning friends

It's FUN FOLD FRIDAY here on my blog and I have a Halloween Flip-It card to share today. The Flip-It card base was sitting on my stamping table as I had tried to make a spinner card and the Flip-It doesn't work for that technique. So I went another way!

I decided to cover the  circle opening with squares for a different look. The black and orange circles were sitting on my stamping table as off-cuts from the spinner card I did make, so used them here. The witches hat and pumpkins were fussy cut from a sheet of patterned paper in the same stack, and I added a pair of wiggly eyes on one of the pumpkins.




I added a little stamped scene inside, and there is a circle for us to sign on that is revealed when the card is opened.


Supplies:
Circle Flip-its die set - Stephanie Barnard (Sizzix)
Orange, cream and black card stocks
Wiggly eyes
Patterned paper and stamps - Stampin' Up
Stitched Circle dies - MFT Stamps
Banner punch - Stampin' Up

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. Such a spooktacular fun flip-it card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute and fun! I love the pumpkin's googly eyes. Makes me want to make more flip-it cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!