Wednesday 3 October 2018

Simply Thankful Card for Thanksgiving

Good morning friends

Thanksgiving is this coming weekend, so I wanted to get this card posted. I have had this paper package (with stickers) for several years and after Thanksgiving last year I really wanted to get it used up. So I worked ahead on my cards for 2018 and am happy to say that I finished up the entire package!


This card uses one of the journal cards, or 'cut apart' intended for pocket scrapbooking for the sentiment on the card front. I cut it with a stitched square die and adhered it over a fishtail banner from a different paper in the stack. The sweet stitched leaves were die cut from coordinating card stock and I added a twine bow.


Here is a peek at the inside:


This is a 5" square card, which fits nicely into a 5 x 7" envelope.

Supplies:
Patterned paper and stickers - Echo Park
Stitched square dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Stitched leaves - Lawn Fawn
Off white confetti, orange and green card stocks
blue recycled packaging
Plaid patterned paper - K & Company
Happy Thanksgiving stamp - unknown
Twine

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. Simply wonderful, Thanksgiving card! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!