Thursday 25 March 2021

Shutter Card for Passover

Hello! I had another play with this die set and made a pretty card for our middle daughter & family for Passover. You can check out the walkthrough of this card on YouTube:  

I used some 6x6" patterned papers from my stash and their coordinating printed elements. I wasn't confident that the patterned paper used on the shutter arms would hold up though.  To prevent it cracking and breaking away from the card sides. I reinforced the folds on the shutter arms on the back side with Scotch Tape. 


In the photo below, you can see how much shine you get when you add a transparency behind the circle opening. 


I actually started on another one of these shutter cards, which I will be sharing in a day or two. It's a fun die set for sure!

Supplies:
Card stocks - stash
Gatefold Reveal 2 - Taylored Expressions
Patterned paper & elements - Recollections
Tasteful Labels - Stampin' Up
Transparency
Chameleon Fineliner Markers
Stickles
Glitter Brush Pen
Card size - Standard A2 (4.25 x 5.5")

Thanks for stopping by 

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!