Friday 19 March 2021

Cup of Spring Mini Slimline Trifold Card


Hello! Today I'm sharing a card for the Coffee Lover's Blog Hop, which I will link below. I made a Mini Slimline Trifold Card using goodies from Your Next Stamp, who is one of the amazing sponsors of this massive Blog Hop. I have a walkthrough of my card on YouTube:  





I chose the Cute Blooms for my card today - who wouldn't love a cup full of Spring blooms! After water colouring and die cutting with the coordinating die (see? It even cuts out the areas between the cup and the handles) I gave it a spritz with my shimmer spray. For even more sparkle I added some sequins.


You open the left flap and see the smaller right flap, which on this card just has a panel of patterned paper. Sometimes I add a sentiment or coordinating image to this panel.


Below is the card displayed fully open. The image from Cute Blooms was stamped in a light colour ink on the white panel, then I stamped Happy Spring over it with a dark ink. One single sequin adds the sparkle.


To create the card base for my Slimline Trifold, cut card stock 8-1/2 x 8-1/2". Score 3" from left edge and 2" from right and you can decide whether to use the 2" flap on the right or left side. I change it up often! NOTE:  There is a label on the right side of my blog called Trifolds if you want to see more of them in a variety of sizes. Decorate the panels as desired.

I hope you will check out the Coffee Lover's Blog Hop - there is always a ton of inspiration! Click HERE to be taken to the Coffee Lover's Blog Hop!

Supplies:
Cute Blooms - Your Next Stamp
Cute Blooms Die Set - Your Next Stamp
Black Olive Ink - Your Next Stamp
Water colour card stock
Various card stocks - stash
Karin Water Colour Markers
Water Brush
Mini MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Eucalyptus patterned paper - Hobby Lobby (gift from an American friend)
Fine line markers
Scallop Stitched Nesting Circles - Tutti Designs
Circle Die - Hero Arts
Vellum Doily - Stampin' Up
Shimmer Spray
Glitter Brush Pen
Crystal Clear Confetti - Studio Katia
Card size - 3-1/2 x 6", fits in a #6 Envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

11 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Teacups are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful papers, layout and images. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card. You did such a great job. Hope to try my hand at your mini slimline trifold. Looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors on your beautiful coffee card, and the fun fold you used too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning card! Beautiful coloring and the patterned papers and layout are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your coffee creation! The colors are gorgeous!

    I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful. I love those papers and colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!