Thursday 18 March 2021

Pop Up Mini Slimline Card for St. Patrick's Day

Hello!  I have a Mini Slimline Pop Up card to share today, that I sent to a friend who has a St. Patrick's Day Birthday. I planned on sharing this card yesterday, but had Design Team projects to share so this post got bumped by a day. Even though St. Patrick's Day is over - this card would be fun to make in a variety of different themes just by changing the patterned papers!

Since this is a pop up, I have a walkthrough of my card on YouTube


I've talked about this Gnome die before, I liked it as soon as it was released but it took me awhile to break down and purchase it. I don't know why I waited because it is SO much fun and I get a lot of use out of it.


Inside I used one of the arms in the Mini Pops die set by Karen Burniston to animate the layered heart. This die set works perfectly for Slimline cards!


The sentiments are by Studio Katia - and they are perfect for me to use for several friends I send Birthday Cards to.


Supplies:
Patterned paper - Doodlebug Designs
Gnome die - Simon Says Stamp
Card stocks
Corner Rounder
1146 - Mini Pops Pop Up, Karen Burniston
Birthday Greetings - Studio Katia
Stripe-tastic Heart Die Set - Your Next Stamp
Mini MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Small heart stickers - Mrs. Grossman
Gold gel pen
Glitter dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Tasteful Label dies - Stampin' Up
Wink of Stella
Card size - 3.5 x 6", fits in a #8 envelope

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Love your St Patrick’s day gnome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful card! This gnome is definitely on my wish list. Your wonderful cards have brought much joy over the years and inspiration, but my bank account is begging for mercy. LOL On the bright side, my very talented Grand daughter, Hannah, will inherit everything so all is not lost!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!