Sunday 28 March 2021

Easter Shutter Card

Hello! I just had to make another Shutter Card - this one is for Easter. I adore the sweet animals in the Sketch Easter set by Pink and Main so that is what I used for my card today. I have a walkthrough of my card on YouTube if you are interested in more details:

After you slide off the Belly Band and open the card, the shutters slide to each side to reveal another cute Easter critter.


I expect to play with this die set again soon as I really do enjoy it!


I don't need any more Easter Cards this year, but since I like to work ahead I will probably make a couple more to put away for next year. We are expecting cold temperatures, snow and high winds tomorrow so I think working on Easter Cards is a good way to deal with that!

Supplies:
Gatefold Reveal 2 - Taylored Expressions
Sketched Easter, stamps & dies - Pink & Main
Card stocks
Double Stitched Circles - Divinity Designs
Circle die (inside shutter area) - Hero Arts
Mini MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Glitter Brush Pen
Ohuhu Markers
Patterned paper - Picture Perfect, Queen & Company
Copics
Card size - standard A2, 4.25 x 5.5"

Thanks for stopping by 

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!