Sunday 7 March 2021

More February Paper Pumpkin Alternate Cards


Hello!  Today I'm sharing my final cards with the February Paper Pumpkin kit ... cards nine through fourteen! I have a walkthrough of all six of these cards on YouTube as well. 




First up is a Slimline that is not only a Pop Up, but I also got to use some bits and pieces from a previous Paper Pumpkin kit!


The printed flowers were in the November Paper Pumpkin Kit. They were meant for Christmas cards, but at the time I wanted to save them to use on Birthday cards. The colours matched and this was a good opportunity to use them.  The gold foiled label was leftover from the September kit and again - they worked really well with the golf laser cut doily included in this kit. 


For the Pop Up inside, I did a simple box pop up. While I didn't have a tutorial done at the time I was filming the video, I have one done and filmed now so will get it posted next week. They are one of my favourite ways to add something floating inside your card. I added one more flower to the Pop Up portion and one below it as well. 


Card #10 uses a shimmery laser cut panel from a 12 x 12" sheet of various images I picked up on the Stampin' Up Clearance Rack earlier this year. I also added a couple of fussy cut flowers from the Flowers & Field paper pack. I also used one more of the gold rimmed labels from the September kit.


Inside is more of the same patterned paper and fussy cut flowers around a stamped greeting.



Card #11 is an Easter card and I used several different products on this one. The  green striped panel was cut from one of the card bases, and the doily and flower cluster came in the Paper Pumpkin kit.

I used a very old bunny die by Tim Holtz (a BigZ die), cutting it from white card stock then giving the bunny a spritz with shimmer spray so it's nice and sparkly. The butterflies were punched out of paper & card scraps from the kit and the flowers were fussy cut from the Flower & Field patterned paper. The eggs come from Karen Burniston's Easter Charms ... I just trimmed off the hanging holes.


Inside the card is more of the Flower & Field patterned paper and a few more items from the Easter Charms Set - including the sweet Happy Easter! 




Card #12 is another pop up using a die set by Karen Burniston ... the Katherine Label Pop Up. The front is similar to the sample given in the instructions and pretty much identical to the card fronts I did in my first video. 


Inside I added more of the Flower & Field patterned paper and the Pierced Bloom dies. Oh, I am going to LOVE these SU dies!


You get lots of lift and action with the Katherine Label Pop Up, which is always fun. Especially since it's so easy peasy to assemble.



Now for card #13 ... I thought this might be my last card so was trying to use up a bunch of the odds and ends I had leftover from the kit and the other cards.


Here is a peek at the inside, with more stitched rectangles, a stamped greeting and punched butterflies. This one will be going into my stash.


Finally - here is card #14 and this one really did use up the last of the bits. I penned the Happy Birthday onto the last of the kit labels and added a few fussy cut flowers & the final floral cluster from the kit.


Inside I have more stitched rectangles, a fussy cut flower and a stamped greeting. This Birthday Card and #10 with the bird laser cut will be donated to my Mom's old nursing home.




Supplies - everything was included in the Paper Pumpkin kit except.......

Card #9 - Slimline Card
Tasteful Texture embossing folder
November Paper Pumpkin Kit (flower)
Gold outline label - September Paper Pumpkin kit
Card stocks
Patterned paper - Field & Flowers, Stampin' Up
Birthday Blowout - Poppy Stamps
Sequins
Card size - 3.5 x 8.5", fits in a #10 Business Envelope


Card #10 - Bird & Vines Birthday Card
Shimmer laser die cuts - Stampin' Up
Blueprints #13 - MFT Stamps
Patterned paper - Field & Flowers, Stampin' Up
Cool Tag Banner Sentiments - Your Next Stamp
Gold outline label - September Paper Pumpkin
Card size - Standard A2, 4.25 x 5.5"


Card #11 - Easter
Easter Elements BigZ die - Tim Holtz
Shimmer Spray
Patterned paper - Field & Flowers
Blueprints #13 - MFT Stamps
Stitched rectangle die - Elizabeth Craft Designs
1078 Easter Charms - Karen Burniston
Butterfly Punch - Martha Stewaret
Mini Strips Easter - Taylored Expressions
Mini Strips die - Taylored Expressions
Card size - Standard A2, 4.25 x 5.5"



Card #12 - Pop Up Birthday Card
Card stocks
Patterned paper - Field & Flowers, Stampin' Up
1011 Katherine Label Pop Up - Karen Burniston
Tasteful Labels - Stampin' Up
Crayola marker
gold gel pen - Sakura
Stickles
Pierced Blooms die set - Stampin' Up
Card size - Standard A2, 4.25 x 5.5"


Card #13 - Floral Burst
Patterned paper - Field & Flowers, Stampin' Up
Tasteful Labels - Stampin' Up
Gold gel pen
Blueprints #13 - MFT Stamps
Cool Tag Banner Sentiments - Your Next Stamp
Butterfly punch - Martha Stewart
Shimmer spray
Wink of Stella
Card size - Standard A2, 4.25 x 5.5"


Card #14 - Clean & Simple
Patterned paper - Field & Flowers
Stitched Rectangle - Elizabeth Craft Designs
black marker
Large Birthday - Technique Tuesday
Wink of Stella
Card size - Standard A2, 4.25 x 5.5"

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!