Friday 5 March 2021

Easter Egg Tag


Hello! Today I'm sharing one of the Easter Tags I'll be tying onto small white gift bags for our Grandkids. I filled the bags with Easter goodies ... so I didn't want the bags to be too big and have their parents annoyed with the amount of sugar in them. Ha.  This tag is for Ethan ... because he loves BLUE!


I used the Love Slimline Tag by Crafty Meraki for my tag base, and then the cute Easter Love stamp set and coordinating die from Your Next Stamp. 

After die cutting the tag, I stamped it in various colours of ink using a border stamp. I actually cut two tags and glued them back to back as I like my tags to be nice and sturdy. I have made a couple of other Easter/Passover tags and will be sharing them in the coming weeks.


Ohuhu Markers
Black glaze pen - Sakura
Shimmer brush pen
Stitched Circles - MFT Stamps
Taylored Expressions Blending Brushes
Card stocks - stash
Banners - Pick A Punch - Stampin' Up
Rainbow Packing Tape - Amazon.ca
Bakers Twine

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!