Sunday 21 March 2021

Easter Slimline Pop Up Card


Hello!    Today I'm sharing a Pop Up Slimline Easter card using one of the multi coloured card panels I made when the Slim Stitched Rectangle dies arrived from Your Next Stamp.  I have a walkthrough of my card on YouTube

It was so much fun creating all of those colourful background panels and I love the stitched edges! I also love how easy this pop up is to create and how versatile it can be - you can use it to pop up (or float) any number of elements. I chose a printed scalloped circle punch out from the Doodlebug paper package I'd been poking around in. To see how to create a simple box pop up, click HERE.  (Note, the pop up box on this card is 1" high and the one in the video is 3/4" high).


The Happy Easter is from Karen Burniston's Easter Charms. I added Washi Tape to the top and bottom stitched panel and a couple of metallic stickers too.


Supplies:
Slim Stitched Rectangles - Your Next Stamp
Card Stocks
Patterned Paper  & Cut Aparts - Doodlebug
Washi Tape
1078 Easter Charms - Karen Burniston
Stickers - Dollar Store
Wink of Stella
Flower Stickers - stash
Fine Point Markers
Card size - 3.5 x 8.5", fits in a #9 or #10 Business Envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!