Sunday 14 March 2021

Bird & Basket Easter Tag


Hello! I'm sharing another Easter tag that I will be tying onto one of the white gift bags I have for our kids & grandkids for Easter. I have nine of them all lined up on my craft room counter ... and I'm really feeling how cramped things are with all of these bags in there! At least Easter isn't too far away and it will be worth it when we can give them to the family at Easter ... however that plays out this year. Last year it was virtual, but maybe this year we can at least do a porch visit. We won't be going to or hosting a family Easter celebration inside though. 

The oversize tag is from the Celebrate Slimline Tag by Crafty Meraki and I lightly stencilled it with a STAMPlorations stencil. The cute 'Birdie Easer Basket' is by Your Next Stamp. I added lots of green to this one, as it will be for Zachary and he loves green. In fact, he will likely notice all the green on his tag!


The only tag I have left to do is for Ilai ... and they celebrate Passover rather than Easter so I will have to put my thinking cap on for that one. 

Supplies:
Celebrate Slimline Tag - Crafty Meraki
Birdie Easter Basket - Your Next Stamp
Birder Easter Basket die - Your Next Stamp
Black Olive Ink - Your Next Stamp
Card stocks - stash
Water colour paper
Mini MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Burst Stencil - STAMPlorations
Karin Water Colour Markers
Black Glaze Pen
White gel pen
Rainbow packing tape - Amazon
Glimmer Brush Pen 
Bakers Twine

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!