Friday 12 March 2021

Monster Slider Mini Slimline Card

Hello! When I first saw this new Fuzzy Monster set from Your Next Stamp, I knew I wanted to put this one on a Spinner/Slider. It's so fun to tilt the card and have the monster spin and slide up and down the track.

I used some patterned paper from my stash to create this Mini Slimline card, and YNS's Mini Slider die set for the wavy track. The white heat embossed sentiment comes with the Fuzzy Monsters and I added a couple of the new Gumdrops as well. They are nice and sparkly, and have both this smoky grey colour and a rich red colour.


Here is a peek at the inside, where I have lots of room to write a note when I go to send the card.


Since I had a strip of the patterned paper leftover, I adhered it to the envelope flap!


Supplies:
Fuzzy Monsters - Your Next Stamp
Fuzzy Monsters die set - Your Next Stamp
Black Olive Die Ink - Your Next Stamp
Mini Slider Die Set - Your Next Stamp
Stitched Fishtail Banners - Your Next Stamp
Black Cherry Sparkle Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp
Mini MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Sakura white gel and black glaze pens - Sakura
Wink of Stella
Patterned paper - Over the Rainbow, Recollections
Card stocks
White embossing powder
Dot stamp - Stamps by Judith
Black fine point marker
Card size - 3.5 x 6", fits in a #8 envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!