Saturday 27 March 2021

Floral Spring Tag


Hello! Today I'm sharing another Easter Tag that I'll be tying onto an Easter Goodie Bags I have for our kids & grandkids. This tag is for our middle daughter and I used a new floral stamp set! I am lacking in the floral stamp department, and had looked at this set in the Stampin' Up Mini Catalogue many times but never ordered it. Then I realized it appealed to me so much because it a SOLID image to stamp rather than one that needs to be coloured in. The stamp set comes with layering images and I am really going to enjoy using it!

I stencilled around the outside edge of Crafty Meraki's Love Slimline Tag, and included a square vellum doily under the pretty flower.


I wrote Happy Spring and added some big sparkly gems from my stash. The nice thing about tags, is they can be as bulky as I wish!


Supplies:
Love Slimline Tag - Crafty Meraki
Art Gallery Stamps & Dies - Stampin' Up
Shimmer brush pen
Incredibly Grateful Stencil Set - Pink Fresh Studio
Copic markers
Vellum doily
Shimmer Spray
Black marker
Bling - stash
Taylored Expressions Blending Brushes

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!