Monday 15 March 2021

Mini Slimline Happy Mail (and Pop Up Video Tutorial!)


Hello!  Today is the day I'm sharing a quick and easy Box Pop Up Tutorial on YouTube!!! I have been wanting to share this technique for weeks and I hope you enjoy it.

I loved the printed mailbox piece that came in a recent Paper Pumpkin kit and realized I didn't have anything like it in my stash. One of my YouTube followers pointed out this cute mailbox die by Frantic Stamper and since it was available and on-sale here in Canada, I have added it to my collection!


Inside you can see the completed pop up and how the image 'lifts' or 'floats' above the background. SO fun!


If you know how to do a simple box pop up and you are more interested in the measurements of my box ... it is 5 x .75", scored at .5", 2.5" and 3".


This is a card I really enjoyed making and will be sending out for Happy Mail.


Supplies:
Patterned paper - Flower & Field, Stampin' Up
Card stocks - stash
Petite Mini Scallop Mini Slim dies - Taylored Expressions
Stitched Mini Slim Stacklets - Taylored Expressions
Patterned paper - Oh So Ombre, Stampin' Up
Sakura gold gel pen
Taylored Expressions Blending Brushes
Mailbox die - Frantic Stamper
Tasteful Label dies - Stampin' Up
Happy Mail stamp set - Gina K Designs
Iridescent Butterflies - Studio Katia
Card size - 3.5 x 6", fits in a #8 Envelope

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen! Wonderful tutorial for this neat pop-up card. I enjoyed your video and your step-by-step detailed instructions. Thank you for sharing your creativity and talent! Aloha! Cami

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!