Monday 22 March 2021

Ladybug Easter Tag


Hello! Today I'm sharing one more Easter tag -  this one will be tied onto our Grandson Ilai's Easter Goodie Bag. Since they actually celebrate Passover and not Easter, his tag is more Happy Spring than Easter. I used the Leaf & Ladybug from Lawn Fawn. 

I started out die cutting two of the Slimline Celebrate Tags. After stamping the leaves from a Stampin' Up set I added some clouds with a blending brush and blue ink. The two tags were glued together so it would be nice and sturdy and I wrote the words Happy Spring with a black marker. Colouring was done with fine point markers. 


The leaf was die cut from green card stock and the fall away pieces were inked and added back into their openings. Then I cut the ladybug and added both to the tag. A white gel pen was used to write his name on one of the leaf sections. Then I added some ladybug pieces that are meant to be used inside shaker cards. I bought them from a Canadian seller on Etsy, and I will link her below.

Supplies:
Ladybug & Leaf - Lawn Fawn
Celebrate Slimline Tag - Crafty Meraki
Card stocks
Leaf stamp - In Bloom, Stampin' Up
Glitter Brush Pen
White Gel Pen
Fineline Markers
Black Sharpie Marker
Small Ladybugs - Mommy Panda Supplies (Etsy)
Bakers Twine

Thanks for stopping by today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!