Monday 8 March 2021

Peony Easter Tag

Hello! I'm back today with another Easter Tag. I have nine white gift bags lined up in my Craft Room, that I have been filling with Easter Goodies for our family ... the grandkids, our kids and my brother. This is the tag I'll be tying onto our eldest daughter's bag because she loves peony's!

I started with the Love Slimline Tag by Crafty Meraki, and cut it twice from white card stock. One was embossed with this planks embossing folder and swiped with a sponge & brown ink then they were adhered together for sturdiness. The peony was die cut from a couple of different card stock scraps and then I inked the edges of each layer. It's really easy to put together - I was pleased!


I tucked in one of the vellum doily's and a couple of punched sprigs, then added the Happy Easter which is from Karen Burniston's Easter Charm die set. To add some sparkle, I added Wink of Stella and a little pink bling.

I still have a few more tags to share between now and Easter!

Supplies:
Love Slimline Tag - Crafty Meraki
Peony dies - Stampin' Up
Card stocks
Shimmer Brush Pen
Vellum Doily
Wood Plank 3-D Embossing Folder - Stampin' Up
Taylored Expressions Blending Brushes
Sprig Punch
Shimmer Spray
1078 Easter Charms (Happy Easter) - Karen Burniston
Seam Binding
Bling (stash)

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!