Saturday 31 October 2020

Wobbling Skeleton Halloween Slimline Card


Hello crafty friends ... Happy Halloween!

Today I'm sharing my last Halloween card for the year - and it's probably my favourite one. I have a walkthrough of my card on YouTube with all the details so I'll keep my comments here to a minimum.


The skeleton had been in my stash for many years, and this year I actually assembled it and got it onto a card! The striped patterned paper has lots of sparkle, and the bats are also shiny. Just for fun, I added the skeleton to a (trimmed) Action Wobble and he bobs and wobbles on the front of the card. So fun!


Inside, I used one of the arms from the Upsy Daisy Pop Up to animate the cat & pumpkin. Those elements are stickers that were adhered to white card stock and fussy cut.



Supplies:

Various card stocks - stash

Skeleton - Cricut cut many years ago, cartridge unknown

Patterned paper - Making Memories

Shimmer Spray

Clear Resin Heart - Stampin' Up

Action Wobble

Sassy Pants Spooktacular - MFT Stamps

Banners Pick a Punch - Stampin' Up

Stickers - stash

Bat Confetti - stash

1055 Ovals Crosshatch - Karen Burniston

1047 Upsy Daisy Pop Up - Karen Burniston

Wink of Stella

Greeting - Spooky Cat, Stampin' Up

Card Size - 4 x 8.5", fits in a #10 Business Envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. My favorite Halloween card this year too! So much fun with the wobbling skeleton and upsy daisy pop up kitty! I haven't used this die because I have difficulty with stringing up the panels, but I am excited to give this method a try for a new type of pop up... thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!