Thursday 15 October 2020

Dog Slimline Friendship Card


Hello crafty friends ...

I had fun making this card for a friend! The dog is part of a set by Marianne Designs that cuts different pieces that you can assemble to create many different dog breeds. I had wanted it for a long time and I'm thrilled that I was able to find it.

NOTE - this new Blogger format has caused a couple of issues, and I somehow hit PUBLISH on this post for September 15th instead of October 15th. As soon as I realized it I changed the date, but you may have seen this briefly on the 15th. Oops! 

The sentiment is from the Simple Strips Woof by Taylored Expressions.


The Slimline dies are from Trinity Stamps - another set that I waited a long time for!  I left lots of room inside the card to write a note in.



Supplies:
Dog die - Eline's Puppy, Marianne Designs
Card stocks - stash
The Great Outdoors Borders & Builders - Trinity Stamps
Slimline Stitched die - Trinity Stamps
Cloud mask - Heffy Doodle
Simple Strips Woof - Taylored Expressions
Simple Strips die - Taylored Expressions
Stitched Puffy Cloud die - Your Next Stamp
Wink of Stella
Sakura White Gel Pen
Alcohol marker, grey
Paw Prints - MFT Stamps
Patterned paper - Where the Heart Is, My Minds Eye (old, from my stash)

Card size -  8.5 x 3.5", fits in a #10 Business Envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!