Sunday 11 October 2020

Masculine Themed Birthday Card Group



Hello crafty friends

Today I'm sharing my second batch of cards made using Alicia's August 2020 Sheetload of Cards sketch and cutting guide. This is a basic card layout I've done many times before but I love her use of 3 different 6 x 6" patterned papers so used that concept and measurements

Once I had the card backgrounds finished, I pulled out some Waffle Flower stamps and my much loved Gnome die from Simon Says Stamp to finish off the cards.



These Birthday cards will be donated to my Mom's old nursing home!

Supplies:
Various card stocks - stash
Patterned paper - Herb & Honey, Basic Grey
Stitched circle - MFT Stamps
Sakura black glaze pen
Be Her (fox and owl) - Waffle Flower
Gnome die - Simon Says Stamp
Copic Markers
Word stamps - May 2015 Paper Pumpkin, Stampin' Up
Chalks - Stampin' Up 
Q tips
Coloured Pencils - Prismacolour
Gamsol and blending stump
Mini MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Nuvo Drops

Card size - all, standard A2 (4.25 x 5.5")


Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!