Friday 9 October 2020

Westie Duo Pop Up Christmas Card


Hello crafty friends ...


It's Fun Fold Friday here on my blog and today I'm sharing the Christmas card I made for friends. It's a little hard to see in the photos, but the patterned paper has lovely sparkly bits embedded in it and I added a square vellum doily under the Merry Christmas.  

I have a YouTube video for you as well:


The patterned paper has lovely sparkly bits and I added a square vellum doily under the Merry Christmas, which is a die set by Karen Burniston.  


Inside the card is a pair of West Highland Terriers all decked out for the holidays. I used Karen Burniston's Flip Frame Pop Up for the pop up action. Our friends have two Westies (Buster and Griffin) and I know they will love this card.


I used the extras from Karen Burniston's Christmas Animals for the dogs holiday dress up layers.




Everything else was covered in the YouTube video and I have a supply list below.

Supplies:
Elines Puppies die set - Marianne Designs
Card stocks - my stash
I-crafter Blending Brushes
Sakura White Gel Pen
Glossy Accents
Card and Envelope - Michaels
Patterned paper - I Believe, My Minds Eye (old, from my stash)
Bakers Twine
1134 Flip Frame Pop Up - Karen Burniston
1061 Christmas Animals - Karen Burniston

Foam snowflake stickers - unknown, from my stash
Simple Strips Christmas - Taylored Expressions
Simple Strips die - Taylored Expressions
Paw Prints dies - MFT Stamps
Vellum doily - Stampin' Up
1065 Merry Christmas - Karen Burniston
Bling (free gift with purchase) - Studio Katia

Card size - 5 x 6.5"


Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!