Thursday 8 October 2020

Hot Air Balloon Themed Group of Birthday Cards


Hello crafty friends ...

Today I'm sharing a set of eight birthday cards I will be donating to my Mom's old nursing home. I used the October Sheetload of Cards sketch and cutting guide by Call Me Crafty Al and I will link her video in the Supply list. These guides are free to subscribers of her YouTube channel.

While I'm not crazy about my cards, I think the residents will like them. I was bound and determined to use this patterned paper up and I think it's the colours that aren't thrilling me. I know I won't have a chance to make another October Sheetload this month, but it will be fun to do this again with holiday papers or more bright and cheerful papers.

I have had this hot air balloon stamp/die set for a couple of years, so it was fun to pull it out again.


If nothing else, they are different than the other cards I've made for the nursing home! I will be splitting these into two different months donation bags.

Supplies:
Various card stocks - stash
Patterned paper - Lime Twist, My Minds Eye
October Sheetload of Cards (template & cutting guide) - Call me Crafty Al
Mini MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Celebrate stamp - Large Birthday, Technique Tuesday
Hot4Balloons - the Stamps of Life
Nuvo Drops
Card size - Standard A2, 4.25 x 5.5"

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!