Sunday 25 October 2020

Halloween Slimline Card



Hello crafty friends ...

Yesterday I shared a Slimline Bridge Card and video but when I was finished with the card there were a few stickers leftover on the sheet. I have had these stickers in my stash for too many years for me to put them back in the bin so I decided to use them up and make another Slimline card.

I attached the stickers to scraps of acetate and fussy cut them out, then used thin foam tape to adhere them onto my card. 

Below is a peek at the inside ...


You can see the shine you get from the stickers, from the acetate they were adhered too and hopefully you can see that all the purple stars on this patterned paper are flocked. I love Doodlebug Designs!!!

The sentiment is from the Mini Strips Halloween from Taylored Expressions.



There was only one tombstone left on the sticker sheet, but I managed to use everything else up. I could have tucked that tombstone behind the fence on the card front, but everything was already adhered and I decided I was OK not using that one sticker.

Supplies
Various card stocks - stash
Patterned paper - Doodlebug Designs
Stickers - Spooky, Frances Meyer (old)
Acetate
Stamps - Halloween, Karen Burniston (retired)
Fabulous - Mini Strips Halloween, Taylored Expressions
Mini Strips Die - Taylored Expressions

Card size - 3.5 x 8.5", fits in a #10 Business Envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!