Monday 12 October 2020

Pop Up Christmas Card with Stickers


Hello crafty friends ...

Today I'm sharing a Christmas card using a bunch of older items from my stash and Karen Burniston's Paper Frames Pop Up die set! I have a walkthrough of my card on YouTube as well.


The patterned paper has sparkly embossed bits and the stickers have both glitter and little gems. I love sparkle on a holiday card!


I've had the 3-D stickers in my stash for at least 6 years and I was able to up the remainder of the sheet on this card.


The glittered snowflakes are also stickers from my stash - they are foam!


In the photo below, you can see all the embedded glitter from the different papers.


Here is a view from the top, so you can see all the folds.


Into my stash with this one!

Supplies:
Large card and envelope - Michaels
Patterned paper - I Believe, My Minds Eye (old, from my stash)
1122 Paper Frames Pop Up - Karen Burniston
Shimmer White card stock
1057 Circles Crosshatch - Karen Burniston
3D Stickers - K & Company 
Banners Pick A Punch - Stampin' Up
Mini Strips Holiday - Taylored Expressions
Mini Strips Die - Taylored Expressions
Sentiment - Merry Messages, Lawn Fawn
Quick Strips dies - the Stamp Market

Card size - 5 x 6.5", fits in the included envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!